Rough shots is a collection of my recent photography work. Majority of blogs will be wilderness or travel based photography.

My Equipment:

+PENTAX *ist DS digital SLR with a Pentax 18mm to 55mm lens and a
+Canon EOS 7D with a 18mm - 135mm


Hope you enjoy :-)



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fields of pink

Due to the persistent all day rain I spent the entire Saturday inside watching tutorial after tutorial on Lightroom 2(a photo doctoring program). I woke early today (Sunday ,14/11/10) to take sum snaps before the rain returned.

I was reward with the sun punching through the broken clouds in the east and next set of rain clouds arriving from the west.
In the three weeks since I last visited Point Cook Coastal Park it has sprung into a sea of pinks, reds and oranges.  My aim was to capture these colours and the moody morning Mother Nature had produced.



No comments:

Post a Comment